- Before you get out of bed, decide you are going to have a great day! You know what they say, “Attitude is Everything” and they are right!
- Buy something small to make yourself smile.
- Do a random act of kindness. Buy flowers for your elderly neighbor. Smile at a stranger.
- Smile. That’s it, just smile. Smile for you. The act of smiling actually makes you feel better.
- Accomplish one thing (big or small) that you have been putting off.
- Give yourself one day off from worrying – you can worry tomorrow.
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Live in today.
- Make a list of 5-10 things you are truly grateful for.
10. Get some fresh air.
11. Watch a sunrise of sunset.
Get out there and make it a great day!